Sandwich Smarter: Legal Forms for Families

Minor Travel Consent for Joint Custody


  • Your cart is empty.



Protect your family and send them away on their travels with peace of mind knowing that they have the necessary documents if the need arises.

This is a general form designed to send with a child of divorced or separated parents with joint custody when they travel out of state or, especially, out of the country.

It is designed to cover two possible circumstances:
1) It can be presented to a customs official who suggests concerns about kidnapping or trafficking; and
2) To prove that the other parent had consented to this travel.

This document is easily edited in Microsoft Word or Google Docs. You will need Microsoft Word or Google Docs to make changes and edit this template.

Once you purchase this product, you get immediate access to a Word doc download. Download your form and edit it with your family’s information and details. The instructions (on the last page) have some ideas for changes to consider, as well. When you are done, delete the instructions, print your finished contract, and sign it!


Our attorney founder insists on disclaimers. You should know that communication of information by, in, to or through this purchase and your receipt or use of this template: (1) is not provided in the course of and does not create or constitute an attorney-client relationship; (2) is not intended as a solicitation; (3) is not intended to convey or constitute legal advice.

This template is a starting point. It may not be appropriate to your individual circumstances or in your jurisdiction. For personalized advice, you should engage an attorney. Sandwich Smarter and its affiliates do not guarantee, and are not liable for, the validity or enforceability of these forms across all jurisdictions.